Monday, April 6, 2009

hello all

Welcome to my blog. I'm Jason and my blog is about things I have learned over the course of the week. I'll generally write posts on Mondays, about the previous week and what I learned as a parent, as a man, as a 38 year old college student and as a citizen of the world. I'll talk about things I am passionate about like coaching basketball, sports, music and other world happenings. Grant it I am not up to speed on all things, and musically I'm very set in my ways. On to random things I learned over the past week. The Final Four is the best event North American sports has to offer. Super Bowl Sunday is nice but it is one day, with two weeks of hype preceding. I was pulling for Villanova personally. As a coach, I've been where Jay Wright was on Saturday night. Your team gets the looks and percentage shots but they don't fall. Its gut wrenching and ages coaches. I'm learning about Twitter which should make for an interesting post next week. I was disappointed to see Bob Hurley Sr. ommitted from the Basketball Hall of Fame class as a contributor to the game. 24 state titles and 100 plus players given scholarships to Division I or Division II programs and off the mean streets of Jersey City, NJ. The year I graduated high school, 1989, he had one of his best teams and was voted national champs. Anyway, I'm off to school for a meeting on a "field trip" we are taking shortly, so I'll be back next week. Keep learning!

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to reading about what you learned. Take a look at these blogs and feel free to comment.
    http://sportmanagementeducation.blogspot.com/
    http://community.icontact.com/p/ycpsportmanagement/blogs/sport-management-education

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invite you to listen to my music:

    http://www.renzosinisi.blogspot.com

    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete